Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"We Voted - Did You?"

Today, Troy and I exercised our right to vote! Yay!! While it was the 3rd Presidential election for me, this was Troy's first Presidential Election. No, he was never in trouble.... he just didn't ever register to vote! Well, this year I made sure he was registered, and we went to our polling location together. We had to wait in line for about 2 hours. It was a fast 2 hours though, and definitely 2 hours that were well invested! You definitely meet some interesting people at polling locations! And because it was the polling location for what seemed to be our entire apartment complex, we ran into a lot of our neighbors and friends!
If you didn't vote, then you can't complain!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys voted. There really are so many that do not take it seriously enough to even get off of their respective butts to vote. Can I complain now...or do I have to wait? :P Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete