Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Greatest Gift....

August 2007 - my nephew Sammy! What a cool little guy!

August 2007 - Danny, me, Alina, and Sammy.


August 2007 - Alina (only a few days old), Danny, and Sammy.


March 3, 2008..... the newest addition to my nieces and nephews.... CJ.


March 2008 - Me, CJ, and Emily

I have the greatest and cutest nieces and nephews in the world! These children are the greatest gifts! They are all warm hearted, caring, loving, and peaceful. I know that when they grow up, they will be successful in whatever they choose to do! I love them all equally! I don't see them often, but cherish when I do get to see them. I hope they know that although Aunt "Zee" isn't always able to send them tangible things, that there is one thing I am always sending to them....my unconditional love! (uncle Troy too)

2 comments:

  1. Those are sweet things to write. They know you love them. They're in the process of making a card for you. Too bad it's going to be a week or so late. Sorry about that. You know I can be late with birthday stuff. Sam and JD's birthdays are this Tuesday and Wednesday, and I don't have a party planned yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this. I go out of town, come back to check your blog and spend 20 minutes reading up. Great job, keep up with the new posts. I love them!
    Looks like you guys had tons of fun at the fair.

    ReplyDelete