Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Honeymoon is over.....

I guess it's time to write another post.  Hmmm...what has been going on since the last post?  The latest thing I am experiencing is blurry vision!  I was on my way to work Monday, and my vision went blurry and I was seeing white lights.  My eyes stayed that way for several hours.  I called Kaiser, and they had me come in to get checked out.  All was good.  Apparently during pregnancy, some women wind up having vision problems, but it goes away once you give birth.  So this is yet another pregnancy side effect I'm having!  Oh well, it will be worth it!  :)

My "honeymoon" period of pregnancy has ended :(  The doctor did say I would only have about 6 weeks or so of feeling "good."  And he was right.  I've started to feel nauseated again, am constantly fatigued, and can't get any sleep.  I will be 23 weeks on Saturday, so I have about 14 more to go!

Other than that, the boys are doing well.  They are growing and are incredibly active!  It feels like I have a boxing match going on in my stomach.  Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment