Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Hundred More Pictures! (Not literally....but CLOSE!!!)

Some more pictures of the boys!  These pictures were taken between April 6th and April 20th.  I have to admit, I have a very difficult time deleting pictures from my blog.  I don't like adding just the "good" pictures.  I love adding the pictures with the crazy looking faces.  I think it gives the boys character and it paints a real picture of our lives!  Not everything is perfect all the time....and the same goes for pictures!



The first two pictures are of my niece Annie.  She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the boys!  She feels like such a big girl when she's helping with the boys!  I was going to say she's not quite 2....but actually, she's two today!  She does a great job helping out!  She gets lots of practice with her baby doll at home.  In these pictures, she's putting the nuk-nuk (pacifier) back in Landon's mouth.  Funny thing is you don't even have to ask her to do it!  She just does it when he cries!




So we got another fantastic gift!  This is a Baby Einstein activity jumper.  Troy had just put it together and I put the boys in it the second he was finished.  Tristan wasn't quite sure what to think of it.  It's growing on him.  Landon is a totally different story!  He loves it!  And he can even jump a little on his own.  He can push the buttons that play the music as well (Tristan can also push the buttons).  Of course they are too young to associate their action with the music but it's still fun to watch!  Tristan is the one wearing the long sleeve yellow hoodie.  Landon is in short sleeves.


























Landon in his carseat
 


This is his GRUMPY face!



Here's Tristan.  He looks a bit confused.




Tristan is on the left, and Landon is on the right of the next group of pictures.  I don't think we were really doing anything in particular.  They look like they are tired, so we probably just got in the house from running errands.

 









And of course the next group of pictures is of Troy with the boys, then a family picture.  It's always fun trying to take a picture of all of us!  I guess we should go to someplace like the Picture People and have official pictures done, huh?














And here's my favorite yet!  Tigger (Tristan) and Mickey Mouse (Landon).  I love these outfits.  NO, they are not Halloween costumes.  I must have had twenty or so people ask me if they are costumes.  Nope, they are just a regular romper with a hat.  My mom bought them at Babies-R-Us.


































Last but not least, the coolest dude on the block!  Tristan in the baby sunglasses we got for the boys from Carter's.  Now I'm sure you're asking, Why did they get sunglasses for the babies?  And my answer to that is........no reason really!  We just thought they were cute!  Seriously, what parent can resist putting ridiculous things on their little ones?  He rocks them though, doesn't he?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment