Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Shower....Part 2 (with pictures)

There are too many pictures to even attempt to write captions for all of them.....maybe over the next several days I will be able to get some captions. 
 
 
 
Me and my honey


Troy opening swaddle blankets

Two little pajamas

This was our shower theme

The most adorable balloons I have ever seen!  Mom did a good job picking these out!


Yummy food!  And plenty to go around!

More yummy food

Part of the "spread"

Shower guests (Liz and Rachael in the far back).  We were trying to get a game going here, but we had a tough crowd!


Don't know what was said....must have been pretty funny!  That's Talya next to me.

My niece playing the game (the one where the crowd was being party poopers)


Troy and his "Dad" Woodie

Hmmm.....not a flattering view of my backside.  Lol.

Let's EAT!

A view from above

Another view from above


I think Jennifer or my niece Emily said something to me in order for me to make this face

A much better face!



How cute is she??!!  My niece Annie


Little monsters for OUR little monsters!!

What a HUGE box of diaper!

Troy chillin with his monsters!

Emily is helping with the presents.  She was such a good delivery girl!

Troy opening the car seat toys

I LOVE this bag!  This is from Rachael!  She also made the trike (pictures below)
 
Poor Troy was stuck in that chair all night.  At least it was comfortable and he was a trooper about it!  Guess that's what happens when you break a leg!

Opening the little hats E.J. Storrs made for the boys

Liz in lala land!  Lol!

Talya and my mom picking up some trash.....and Emily eating the delicious cake!!

How funny is this?  I'm trying to reach the bag and I can't reach it.  Talya had to get it for me.  My stomach kind of got in the way!



The quilt Jane Lindsey got for us.  Such a nice quilt!

Up close of the quilt

The cutest little jeans!

Mittens, nurisng pads, and a nasal aspirator from Liz

This is the play gym from one of my co-workers.  Annie was helping me open it.




The cutest little trike I've ever seen!  Handmade by Rachael!


Here she is!  She's helping Aunt Zee open the gift.  She thought it was for her though and she got so upset when she couldn't take it out and play with it.


A little ducky robe and bathtub


Troy is wiped!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment