Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Put a fork in me........

So it's official.....I am TIRED of being pregnant!  I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow (Saturday) and I'm done!   The third trimester is awful!  I know many pregnant women are tired of being pregnant at some point, however, they usually make it to week 30 something before they get tired!  I'm huge, uncomfortable 24/7, and feel crazy pains all over!  Have you ever tried rolling out of bed being this huge?  It's not easy!  And by rolling, I really do mean rolling.  You have to roll over to the correct side, then somehow push yourself up.  It's a daily struggle!  And it's not just rolling out of bed.  It's getting out of a chair, off the couch, off the toilet....it's an effort!  (often times a joint effort!)

The boys are constantly pushing on my bladder, so it feels like I have to pee all the time....even after I just get done peeing!  Sleep?  What is that?  Every hour I wind up "waking up" to switch the side I am laying on because my hip hurts.  Then in the morning, it feels like somebody just took my legs and pulled, yanked, and stretched them out of my hip socket!  I seriously think I will get more sleep once the babies are here.  Many people say no, no, no, but they just don't KNOW how LITTLE sleep I get now.  At least when the babies are here there will be about 2 hours in between feedings, changings, etc.  That 2 hours equals sleep!  Plus, Troy and I will be taking turns sleeping, so I definitely think I will get more sleep!

I definitely want the boys to go to 37 weeks......and I hope and pray every day that they do.  I just want those 37 weeks to be here.....yesterday!  :)  On a positive note....at least my gestational diabetes is under control!  My numbers are right where they should be - under 120 two hours after meals!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you getting more sleep after they see are born! I was the same way: had to get up for the bathroom A LOT and had to switch side because my hips would get too sore

    ReplyDelete