Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Name Change.....WHAT??????????

So as I'm sitting here watching the show Property Brothers on HGTV, and Troy tells me that he wants to change the name of one of the boys.  He has decided that it wouldn't be "fair" to the other baby if one were named after him.  He mostly doesn't want the other baby to feel bad and wonder why his brother was named after daddy, and not him.  Fair enough.

Soooooo, we're sitting here brainstorming baby names.  I never thought that at this point of my pregnancy that I would be sitting here trying to come up with another name for one of our boys!  After about 45 minutes, Troy and I have come up with a name for the baby we were going to name Troy Jr.  However, we have decided to keep it quiet until both boys are here!

Stay tuned......January 19th (ish) is when the names will be revealed!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment